Ball joint beams let's see them

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wayne

Reaction score
As most people are going for knl beam how low can you go with the ball joint set up as not everyone can afford knl

Cheers ash now that slamwerks are going to do them soon I think it will go this way as I can add to the set up when I more cash. And if I go knl it all has to be done at the same time.

You can go very low on ball joint beams, here is mine with coil overs and dropped spindles ;)

dubsatthebeach090.jpg

wayne said:
Hi easy has your bus got tub as that looks spot on to me

Hey dooder, it does indeed have tubs, not massive ones like some of the boys on here, but just enough ;) check out my thread ;) for more info :mrgreen:

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20&start=440" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Just a thick question. As the beam tubes are further apart on a ball joint beam does that mean you can go lower than a knl beam before you have to notch the chassis?

P1000629.jpg

P1020510.jpg

Mine on the left (ball joint) Clyde's on the right is KnL. the rear of ego's.
I hope that helps

Im rolling a BJ beam

tumblr_lfp0dbZZof1qf2thio1_500.jpg

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2522" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

8)

First things first thru_a_lupe your bus is sick and easy fookin awesome! always loved these two.I run a ball joint beam and think the ride is nice just about to have a new one built by futbus rather than go king and link .You can go mental low on king and link but not that practical for all types of use but each to there own .

engine028.jpg

mine far right on stock 14s

busbus-1.jpg

bit lower with 15s

Thanks dood 8) i prefer the ride of a ball joint beam, especially under load of 4 tons of camping stuff and my own ballerina like figure ;)

dubscum said:
a'up dude. I think Slammed used to run a very low ball joint set up, i'll see if i can find a picture

Yep, lower than my bus is now with K&LP

26399_1265126386663_1184872023_30634691_7239677_n.jpg

:msn4:

Latest posts