barnfind !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greg

Reaction score
A DREAM COME TRUE :shock:

[color=red]BARNFIND[/color]
DSC_0083.jpg

DSC_0076.jpg

DSC_0074.jpg

:shock:

Is this for real, or a wind up? :?

If for real... Where, what and how much?

about..............;;30 t2's , can you believe it :shock: :shock:

where the Fffff is that chicken barn.....need to get the ALF to release a few of those into the environment

:shock:

THAT IS INCREDIBLE!

is that a fire bus i see in the first pic, with the numbers on the roof?

Recon its a wind up. Where is the coating of dust which covers vehicles left in barns, they look too clean.

But hell still looks cool as s**t.

On a smaller scale
DSC02663.jpg
[/img]

okay guys,

to let you know.. i wish it is a barnfind but it is NOT.

this is a storage of busses wich are all for sale, most of the busses are in a used state so ......NO RESTORED , NO SHOW & SHINE but honest ,what you see is what you get, busses ( how i like them).

all kinds of models and years.

looking for parts? no probs, mail me what you need and i can check it out for you BUT YOU HAVE TO PICK UP THE PARTS, I HAVE NO TIME TO SHIP,SORRY;

BUT, ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO REALLY ARE INTERESTED IN BUYING!8!!!!!!

PLENTY OF TIME-WASTERS AND I REALLY DON'T HAVE TIME TO WASTE!!!!

HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND;

more info threw mail : [email protected]

PS . THIS PLACE IS IN EUROPE AND NOT THAT FAR FROM ENGLAND SO MAYBE YOU CAN MAKE AN APPOITEMENT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BUYING, NO TOURISTS PLEASE;

for those who are interested , this place is in belgium, 1h.30 min from calais, so a small journey over the channel and maybe you will find your dreambus or that missing part that is soooo hard to find........ :wink:
greetz greg

58herbie said:
Look forward to hering from you Greg about the roof bed when you find out

cheers

Jon

i asked the barn owner and he will check it out, let you know as soon as possible ,greetz greg

wow how i would love just to browse through there but the wife would kill me coz the pockets would be empty and so would the bank...

:D :D :D :D

i just got some pictures of a panel van from the collection as im after one for my next project, seriously considering this one. It was in good condition but by the look of it needed a bit of welding, most of the sills doors etc were in excellent nick. Just over 4K euro for a 1971. Price is not to bad but a shame the euro is so strong against the pound atm.

Hey Greg,

Heb je soms een website of zo?
Wat is de firmanaam?

Zit je soms op flat4free.com ook?

translation:

"Hi Greg,
U got a site too?
What's the name of your firm?

Do you happen to be on flat4free.com aswell?

geen firma ,hoor,gewoonweg particulier.

greetz greg 8)

Latest posts