• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bay bodies

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alikat

Reaction score
This year is closing and we are at the last weeks before the crusher clears it. Some very restorable Bay shells and convertible bugs. Shipping can be arranged via Doug at Able Cargo in LA - he will collect. This is the Craigslist advert.

LAST DAYS! Crusher coming Monday VW junk yard - $100 (desert) hide this posting

This WAS the largest VW wrecking yard in the USA. The property sold. The owner has walked away. The crusher comes Monday.
I hate to see this stuff just end up in the scrap bin. I bought as much as I could. Honestly the really good stuff is mostly gone. There are Bay window bus shells. Bug parts. Buy it by the trailer load or truck bed full. The yard is in Hysperia. Cash n Carry ONLY. Theres one man left on the ground. I'm screening potential real buyers for him. Email me. [email protected]
If you want a bus shell? Yes. You want a transmission? No. Complete vehicles? No. There are some camper pop tops. Some westy interior stuff. I won't be sending pics. If you're in business or an extreme hobbyist , there's possibly some stuff here for you.

Latest posts