• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bay Body Cuts Wanted

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geoffsurf

Reaction score
Hi all

I am after two bay window body cuts for my RHD 1974 converted panel van. Hopefully the pictures will help explain the bits I am trying to weld.

1. A small section of the wheel arch tub on the n/s just in front of the seatbelt mount area. I don’t know if panel van wheel arch tubs are different from walk through models but I just need a cut that has the curve under the seat runner as it goes from the flat bit where it joins the arch towards the centre of the cab.

IMG_0639.jpg

2. The end ¼ of the wheel arch bulge on the n/s. I just need the end part of the bulge as mine has some holes and I am not going to be replacing the whole thing.

IMG_0635.jpg

I realise that on most buses these bits will be rusted but if anyone can help that would be great. I am in the Somerset/Dorset area so if it is very far away I will need you to post.

Thanks

Latest posts