• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bay Narrowed Beam Plates

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Andy

have you still got a pair left for a '72bay 112 pcd? if so how much posted and the paypal bit?

Steve

Big Red said:
Hello Andy

have you still got a pair left for a '72bay 112 pcd? if so how much posted and the paypal bit?

Steve

Hi Steve,

Yes I have mate £40 inc postage, please let me know either way

Cheers

Andy

Big Red said:
money sent! :p

Hi Steve,

Yes got your payment, I will endevour to post tomorrow but if not definately Tuesday for Wednesday!!

Cheers

Andy

bottom rung said:
Hi Do you have any plates let to suit a 68 wide 5 beam? If so, how much including postage to Shetland?
Thanks, Nick

Hi Nick,

I'm sure I've got about five sets left I'll let you know postage on Monday if that's ok?

Cheers

Andy

Thanks Andy, I'll look out for your reply. If they are light enough to go via Parcelforce, that's generally the cheapest and works out the same as normal UK mainland rates. Couriers are a law unto themselves, though. Nick

do you have any bay beam plates left, i have a 1970 wide 5 but its has the late bay bolt pattern as i think its 68 only with split mountings??

pinheaduk said:
do you have any bay beam plates left, i have a 1970 wide 5 but its has the late bay bolt pattern as i think its 68 only with split mountings??

hello mate
yes got five sets at the moment, posted to main land uk £45 all in

cheers

andy

bottom rung said:
Thanks Andy, I'll look out for your reply. If they are light enough to go via Parcelforce, that's generally the cheapest and works out the same as normal UK mainland rates. Couriers are a law unto themselves, though. Nick

Hi Nick,

Took your advise mate..Parcel force £19.99 for 12kgs, so £60 all in mate..Please let me know either way!

Cheers

Andy

Hi, do you have any plates left for a late bay? Mine's a RHD '73, last of the crossover models with small 5 hubs and servo disc brakes.

Thanks.

nige g said:
Hi, do you have any plates left for a late bay? Mine's a RHD '73, last of the crossover models with small 5 hubs and servo disc brakes.

Thanks.

Hi Nige,

I have just one set left at the moment but will get more cut if the demand is there!

Cheers

Andy

Latest posts