• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bay Narrowed Beam Plates

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Andy,
Would be after two sets (both for 72 bays), will you be at BVF ?
If not will paypal you, can you confirm price for 2 sets with paypal fees.
cheers

Loxy said:
Hi Andy,
Would be after two sets (both for 72 bays), will you be at BVF ?
If not will paypal you, can you confirm price for 2 sets with paypal fees.
cheers

Hi Loxy,

Not sure about BVF yet, but I see your only in Abergavenny why not pop up I'm only in the Forest of Dean, or do you know manky welsh man (Simon) I see him usually once a month for my sins :D maybe he could collect for you! Two sets posted will be £75.00 or 2 sets collected £65.00 if you want to use paypal please add 5%.

Cheers

Andy

hi andy i was wondering if you could send me a pic i wanted to see what shape the shock towers are, thanks.

Johnny said:
hi andy i was wondering if you could send me a pic i wanted to see what shape the shock towers are, thanks.
d2002f27.jpg

thanks andy, i was gonna buy a set if they were also drilled for later 112x5 stud fitment, ta

Johnny said:
thanks andy, i was gonna buy a set if they were also drilled for later 112x5 stud fitment, ta

Jonny my mistake those are split plates, I'll take a pic tonight and post

Cheers

Andy (Jet lagged)

Hi

I'm from Belgium
Are u coming to EBI 2 next week?
If u do, can u bring over a pair for a 69 bay (wide 5)?

Greetz

Wim

Hi Andy,
will definitely take two sets of these, not sure when I can collect but I will give you a shout in a week or so.
Cheers
Matt.

GAS-deluxe said:
Hi

I'm from Belgium
Are u coming to EBI 2 next week?
If u do, can u bring over a pair for a 69 bay (wide 5)?

Greetz

Wim

Sorry mate not going :( but hey have a great time!

cheers

Andy

Loxy said:
Hi Andy,
will definitely take two sets of these, not sure when I can collect but I will give you a shout in a week or so.
Cheers
Matt.

Ok Matt I look forward to hearing from you.

cheers

Andy

6 sets left for bays get em while they last steel prices are going through the roof :(

cheers

Andy

hi andy can you save me a set ill Paypal the money. need the later 112 discs beam bolt pattern, cheers

Johnny said:
money sent andy, ive added a little extra to cover paypal fees.

Hi Johnny,

Payment received many thanks, I will make sure they're posted by end of play tomorrow.

Cheers

Andy

pye1man said:
Johnny said:
money sent andy, ive added a little extra to cover paypal fees.

Hi Johnny,

Payment received many thanks, I will make sure they're posted by end of play tomorrow.

Cheers

Andy

Johnny just to let you know your plates were posted yesterday!

Cheers

Andy

Latest posts