'Baydreamers' our new venture......

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carole

Reaction score
well at last we've bitten the bullet and fulfilled a long awaited and much talked about VW based venture......

'Baydreamers' is our new ebay shop for Type 2 bits and pieces, concentrating on the baywindow market, especially early bays!

for the moment we've focused on shiny stuff and accessories, using genuine VW parts wherever possible. we will be adding more stock over the next few weeks, but we would also be very interested in people's views and in particular requests/suggestions for items to be stocked, especially in relation to earlybays.

If there is enough demand for anything in particular we will do our best to supply it!

feel free to check it out:

http://www.stores.ebay.co.uk/volkswagen-baydreamers

cheers all..... :wink:

carole

Good luck with it. Hope it all work out well for you. :)

best of luck, and i'll save it to my fav stores. My resto should be in full swing in a month or two so ill need a few parts :)

mmm, red seatbelts, nice, been looking for those for ages

I shall be ordering : )

Hi Baron,

Those seat belts are very tasty aren't they.....I fancy some for my own bus!

PM me if you do decide to place an order and I'll do a deal on the p+p for you, same goes for any other EB forum users.... :wink:

carole

carole, forgive me, but are those belts a direct replacement for the front belts? im a bit of a nab as i cant see what they looking like from the pic. i will probably be buying as well.

will you be doing the 3 point ones aswell, cos i would love a new red set :wink:

easy, all the belts come in 2-point (lap belts), and 3-point configurations. All use the 'aircraft' style buckles. (the 3-point are not inertia belts)

We have red, almond and black in stock at the moment, but may also be getting blue as well soon.....would anyone like blue?

and johnny, yes they are a direct replacement for the original ones.

cheers guys,

carole :wink:

Latest posts