Beams,spindles etc,whos best??

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jailed up

Reaction score
I've finally got some money together for my 69 so i need to spend it as quickly as possible before my wife does!!
Who would you recommend for narrowed beam,dropped spindles,shocks etc??
Does anyone do good package deals or good cash deals?

Cheers in advance :)

Slamwerks in Derby are doing good things slamming earlybays on King and Link pin beams check them out ! 8)

Yeah I second that guy an ted will sort you out at Slamwerks

There the only people you need to speak too

Rob :)

I guess it depends how low you want to go!

I must say though, now i have fitted transporterhaus spindles, the ride is very nice indeed. :D
loads of options, have a good read through the forum.

As has been said, Slamwerks are quailty and their adjustable rear spring plates are a thing of beauty! as for spindles i love the T3D ones and i am a massive creative engineering fan, so after driving their narrowed adjustable beam for some years now, I can say that i am more than happy!
:mrgreen:

Mines Slamwerks,although when first got her on the road was pretty harsh ride,after a few miles under its belt has softened up loads and is great to drive,them boys are top of there game and reasonable on the wallet !!!! :D
P1060353.jpg

davebug said:
Mines Slamwerks,although when first got her on the road was pretty harsh ride,after a few miles under its belt has softened up loads and is great to drive,them boys are top of there game and reasonable on the wallet !!!! :D
P1060353.jpg

What is your set up exactly? Thats the stance i want 8) Are you still balljoint? did you have to do any mods to the body?
Dare i ask how much??

Cheers for your comments fellas.... :)

the_troupster said:
Transporterhaus are a good alternative. Now with added spring plate-y-ness

Jim

+1

and creative for me very happy with the ride, and just added some coil over shocks at the front so i can go lower without hitting the road every ten meters :mrgreen:

Slamwerks heres a pic of mine.
http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc9/Mattmaz1/SAM_1262_3_4_tonemapped.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Myself and two mates got our beams from Slamwerks with a discount cause of the bulk buy.
My spindles are off Slamwerks via Transporterhaus.
I'd have a shop around (Creative,T2D.....) to see what they are all offering before you part with your hard earned cash.
As for shocks I'd go for KYB GR2

Chris. :)

davebug said:
P1060353.jpg
Sorry to jump in with a non related post, Dave my reg is KFE161G, very nearly bus brothers.

Jailed up said:
davebug said:
P1060353.jpg

What is your set up exactly? Thats the stance i want 8) Are you still balljoint? did you have to do any mods to the body?
Dare i ask how much??

Cheers for your comments fellas.... :)
Its a slamwerkx 4" narrowed king and link set op dropped spindles two spline rear,been done nearly two years now so prices prob changed a tad mate,buzz them they are top lads who give you a quote over the phone..

Latest posts