Been a while

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rippers

Reaction score
Its around four months ago since I sold my Westy tintop and I'm properly missing it! esp with Stanford this weekend where we took our bus too last year.

Its funny as I always wanted a split.. and originally turned my nose up at the bay's :oops: I bought a split and have been restoring it since aug 2011 and i've still not driven it as it's still not done! I bought the Early Bay Westy as it was very original and my wife liked it plus I just wanted to have a van that was ready to go and enjoy for summer last year.. which we did! beginning of this year I sold the Westy to concentrate on the Split.. which is 90% done (bar the interior!) and almost ready for MOT time.. but i've found myself looking at Early Bay's for sale again.. that van really got under my skin.. I now look at bays (yes even late bays :lol: ) with a completely different view.. I can see myself buying another soon

Enjoy your vans guys hope you have a great summer!

Wise ol words, ive always had bays, far to big meself for splitties and i like the look of an earlybay far much more than a split as it offers much more 8)

I love splits, I would love a panel split but my mates got a gorgeous restored splitty that I have had the pleasure of driving. But they are tiny and after only a very short while get a sore neck from squating down. :)

Get anoth bay you wont regret it.

Latest posts