Benodet in France trip

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ands1

Reaction score
Went on our first trip abroad in old Poe this summer, awesome holiday, weather & not only first trip abroad in Poe but first trip abroad with my 10 month old daughter Amelia :D

Du letty campsite Benodet, superb site, facilities & pool

French bread every morning for teething :lol:

my two girls :) :)

One of my neighbours, I need a roof rack like this

Our beach & campsite in the back ground

Fully loaded for the trip home

An excellent holidat, with hot weather, old poe ran superb & I spent every penny I took with me lol.
Going again next year

Andy

Lovely pics Andy! Looks like a cracking site you've found there.

Nice to see the little one enjoying her self in every picture. Maybe she knows one day it will be hers?? :lol:

P.S What colour is your bus?

Great pics Andy, we're on holiday in Wales at the moment , our first long road trip in the bus . Took us six hours to get here but she never missed a beat, after seeing your pics we might be brave enough to head over there next year 8)

Thanks for comments, I'll put more pictures of the campsite up soon, can't recommend this campsite enough http://www.campingduletty-benodet.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; met plenty of people who were moving about France & said this was the nicest campsite / place they stayed, people stayed longer than they booked.
Van colour is Neptune Blue L50K :D

Looks really nice mate, may consider this for next summer.
Did you catch the ferry to St Malo ?
If so how long was the drive?
Drove from Calais to Corcheval in the Alps last week, 11 hours!
Cheers Paul.

CHILDSEY said:
Looks really nice mate, may consider this for next summer.
Did you catch the ferry to St Malo ?
If so how long was the drive?
Drove from Calais to Corcheval in the Alps last week, 11 hours!
Cheers Paul.

Hey Paul,We sailed overnight Plymouth to Roscoff, travelled down to Benodet through some lovely countryside / roads.
From getting off Ferry in Roscoff to campsite was 2-3 hours of gentle trundling. :D

Andy

Latest posts