Best way to get cables from front to back

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tristan71

Reaction score
Hi all whats the best way to get cables from the dashboard to the under rear seat area ????

For rear speakers ?? i ran mine under cab mate through walk thru bit then under the ply floor in the back

That's what I was thinking il investigate tomorrow if the weathers any better

Hi

I've got a massive loom to get to the back (6 additional dials' cables, bass box, rear speakers etc) so I'm running it under the bus. I've got loom tape and a polythene tube that it will go in. It will leave the front, run along the heater tube zip tied on, and will re-enter into the rock and roll bed. Grommet and plenty of mastic as itt goes thro the floors.

Whilst it'll be exposed more than if it were inside, but I'm hoping all the protection will keep it safe. It's def to big to run neatly inside the bus.

Hope this helps

Simon

Simon

All the extra wires I've run for my gauges (and I've got a few! ;) ) have been routed through the existing cable conduit that goes through the chassis used by the factory loom, just attached them to a sturdy piece of garden wire & pushed them through from one end, I do still need to go back and put plastic conduit on them where they exit though. I didnt have a lot of choice as my centre and side belly pans are still welded on.
I am also wiring in some rear speakers but will route them some other way, perhaps up through the pillar and along the edge of the inside of the roof?

Latest posts