Big kiss from Buster!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never thought i'd see a link to a video of a goat on this site! Anyway, good on you Buster, we were all rooting for you to pull through. :lol:

taffy said:
I never thought i'd see a link to a video of a goat on this site!

Anyone for a Shambo thread? Maybe it's time to deify Buster then Tissy? Good to see he's eating his greens again.

yey! hes all cool, nice one Tissy, bet your well happy :D

hihih buster loves Bays by the way!!...we took him to Brighton last year!!...he tried to get in as may as he could.. :wink:

I have to ask Taffy,,,,, " what sites do you expect to see a link to a goat on??? "

hee hee, someone made me ask,, then ran away

Great to hear he's made a good recovery, great vid too!

Just a warning though, don't take him out in public as my wife has already said she's steal him if she ever sees him :lol:

;)

Justin & Mutley said:
Great to hear he's made a good recovery, great vid too!

Just a warning though, don't take him out in public as my wife has already said she's steal him if she ever sees him :lol:

;)

lol....it's amazing how many people see Buster then get thier own vegi dog!! :wink:

Goats love Brighton Scampi, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN :shock:

Tissy I think you might have just started a must have accessory for us all and Buster will have some friends :D

I vote for Buster to become the Earlybay.com mascot. If the welsh rugby team can have one leading them out then why not us at shows?

hahah Buster would take over the Bays,,,, and he dose tend to fart alot due the the grass he eats and burps which smell just the same :roll: ! you would all have stinky goat fart busses!! :shock:

also due to foot and mouth i have to be care full as to where i take him...

if he were a pig (which also can carry foot and mouth! :roll: ) it would be diffrent :evil: i could take he almost any where!!.....

ever time i take him out i have to fill in a form... and send it to my local trading standers office, they keep a record of his move ments!,,,,

I took him to a show at pinewood studios the other day... i got a stinking phone call about the six weeks standing time (if he meets other live stock no one came move of the land for six weeks)... i said it wasn't as farm show... it was a dog show for the RSPCA... the man thought it was so funny ,,, and said ok no problem!! i told him Buster was my vegi dog!!

Tissy x

Shaggy said:
Maybe we could sell his sent as a freshair thing for cars :D

:shock: have u ever been stuck behind the rubbish truck,,,, thats how bad he is!!! lmao!!!! :p

Latest posts