Bodyshop/refinishers Leeds area

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlepecha

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Microbus
M-codes
095 508 697 A01
So last week I went to fill up my bus at the local petrol station, the wind blew over one of the advertising signs which therefore fell onto the bus.
Said petrol station said they will pay for the repair and have asked me to get a quote from any body shop of my fancy.
Does anyone know of anywhere good in Leeds?

Damage shown in photos at the end of the post.
I would imagine this would be a pretty simple repair if my home paint job didn't have so much orange peel and had a glossy finish... But it doesn't, and I'm certain there's not enough lacquer to make it all glossy.
I think most bodyshops would struggle to match the finish but then again I'm no professional; if they have to respray the whole bottom half then that's what they have to do, I just want to make sure its done properly!

Sent from my Siswoo C55 using Tapatalk

Regardless of location I would use MildlandPaintwerks.

These guys are just down the road for me: http://vermontclassicsltd.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I would defo recommend midland paintwerks also, regardless of distance. Their work quality is unquestionable. Somebody else is paying, so go for the best!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Latest posts