Brake reservoir pipe question

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gninnam

Reaction score
On JK forum they sell a brake reservoir pipe which I need.
One is 22 inch for 73 to 79 busses and the other is 33 inch for 67 to 71 - nothing for 72 (which mine is)

I take it I need the 33 inch (do not have the original to check) - I think they are all on back order from all the major suppliers?

Cheers

If you have the small round reservoir that's located above the windscreen washer tank just above the kick panel then you will need the 33 inch one, don't forget the rubber seals for both ends and the plastic hose clips - dont use metal hose clips as you can over tighten them leading to the outlet pipe sheering off the reservoir ( guess how I know that ?)😁

dubselector said:
If you have the small round reservoir that's located above the windscreen washer tank just above the kick panel then you will need the 33 inch one, don't forget the rubber seals for both ends and the plastic hose clips - dont use metal hose clips as you can over tighten them leading to the outlet pipe sheering off the reservoir ( guess how I know that ?)😁

Cheers dude - yep mine is the the round reservoir above the screen tank so will try and get one (seem to be special order).
Make sure. I will get the bungs and plastic clips too.

I replaced mine today, I bought a meter of epdm hose 1/2” easy job with a ramp, a bit of a faf without I’d imagine

Cheers - I ordered 2 metres for a £16 (erring on the side of caution), due tomorrow

Latest posts