• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Breaking VW T5 2004 (54) Caravelle

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shroom

Reaction score
Sorry this is not air cooled but i know lots of you travel around in T5's due to their comfort and (ha ha) reliability when you need to definatelly get somewhere with out breaking down.

Well the DSG 6 speed auto gearbox has gone Kaput on the caravelle and so i have decided to break her after looking at 4-5k for a new box. All the panels are in excellent condition, but the engine/turbo etc has already been dibs'd as well as some other bits and pieces, that i cant pull out of so i wont sell the van except when it gets to the shell (with V5.. hoping to get someone wanting to re-body theirs).

I will be starting stripping her perhaps the weekend before but definatelly the one after christmas as i am very busy till then. So if any of you need some bits and pieces in the late December or early new year give me a shout.

She is a tdi 130 champagne/light gold color with a light/medium grey interior rock and roll bed 2 captains chairs with table all on a track system with 2 captains chairs up front. Grey carpets too that i will be getting professionally cleaned. The door cards have curtains that pull up. She also has a tow bar fitted 15 months ago.

It may take a while to get some photos/ post on this post so please bear with me as, as i have said i am pretty busy. After xmas i should have plenty of time

Located in east Dorset 6 miles from Bournemouth 20 miles from Southampton.. but may be able to get stuff to heathrow (if not too bulky) once every 6 weeks or so

Please pm me or stick a note up here... as i said i will get back asap but it may be three or four days

Cheers

Shroom

Hi do you still have the captains chairs and the rock and roll bed available if so, can you please send me photos & prices. Thank you Gary

hi mate i only have one middle captains chair RNR bed gone sorry

Shroom

Latest posts