Brighton Breeze 09 - 'Official' EB Line Up

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sausage fingers said:
Hi all,
I have received the list and look forward to seeing you all on the BB 09 weekend. I will be printing this list off for my marshals at Madiera Drive. Can you please go to the DUKES MOUND end (The sloped end) as this will facilitate you getting in and parked up easier.
I will see most of you at the racecourse on the friday night ( this facility is ONLY open to people booked in with me and on the official EB line up.)

Neil

Thanks fellah :)

Eh Eh !!! :mrgreen:
bbpass2.jpg

Mike F said:
How about a second lineup further down - arriance a meet locally and cruise in just after us?

Does anyone whos not on the official list fancy meeting up early at Brighton Breeze for another little line up? What time would we need to get there so this could be possible?

I'm not camping but will be meeting at the Racecourse early to join the cruise. It'd be good to get a second bunch do the same & arrive together with the rest going in as an unofficial lineup somewhere else on the front.

If you are coming down the M23 maybe we can schedule our departures to meet en route? I'll be coming onto the M25 at Swanley.

Breeze news taken from another forum -

We are up to 650 pre-booked ( a new high compared to this date in years gone by) but more importantly

THE RACECOURSE CAMPING IS SOLD OUT !!!!!

Neil

1. EgoTrippin
2. Clem
3. Wally
4. Graham
5. Slammedresto
6. Matt Maz
7. Grazy
8. Ooro
9. Mike F
10. Bananacustard
11. Cotswoldiver
12. Pete B
13. ProfessorWheeto (lucky thirteen, typical!)
14. Turkish
15. CHILDSEY
16. Uber Cool
17. sam@bugeyeddesigns
18. streetboy
19. gman86
20. Gerard2009/Sydney1

Reserve List:

1. Penfoldisking
2. Panelweld
3. Monster966
4. vwaircooled
5. Tintintin
6. Karleshp

No worries Karl :)

Mike F said:
Go on - make it 25 instead of 20 in the lineup! Just think how much better it'd look!!
Hmmmmmm.......... thats got me to thinkin'..........
Could make it 15 and then theres more room for Splitties :lol: :lol: :lol:

Neil

sausage fingers said:
Mike F said:
Go on - make it 25 instead of 20 in the lineup! Just think how much better it'd look!!
Hmmmmmm.......... thats got me to thinkin'..........
Could make it 15 and then theres more room for Splitties :lol: :lol: :lol:

Neil

You have 5 more, we have 5 more .... and thats 10 less T4s! ;)

Sorry if this has been posted, can't recall seeing it but what time can we get in to the race course from on the Friday??

see you all there - i'm staying round my friends in brighton - just 2 min from the Madeira drive 8)

i'll have my pick up on the strip if anyone want to say hello

Hi ,
I`ll be at race course from 7ish.
I`ll be in my white Westy, should`nt be too many of them :lol:
Look forward to meeting some other Earlybay folk :D
Cheers Paul
P.S come and say hello, i`m going alone :cry:

Latest posts