Brighton Breeze - Pics added

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ive got a quote for the powerflags of about £300 for 2 flags logoed with car stands, would look cool as fook at the breeze, one at each end, but i think it might be coming up too soon. Still trying to find the funds for them.

i cant seem to book online for the run/overnight parking,wont let me go to the payment stage.

off to wales soon,for work meeting, anyone know if i can just turn up to hook rd, pay me £8 fri nite and park up for the next day????????

slammedresto said:
i cant seem to book online for the run/overnight parking,wont let me go to the payment stage.

off to wales soon,for work meeting, anyone know if i can just turn up to hook rd, pay me £8 fri nite and park up for the next day????????

The Friday night parking and the daytime on the sea front is normally all payable on the day, but the Saturday night at the racecourse is now sold out.

okay, that great, as im gonna come down fri nite and park up, how far is hook rd from where we need to be in the morning for the line up??

any idea if there is a time limit for arriving fri nite to hook road, and does hook road fill up, or will i be okay turning up late fri nite??

sorry for all the questions, never done the breeze b4

:mrgreen:

It doesnt ever get completely full at Hook Rd, I think the gates close at around 11pm? and the cruise is about 60? miles

Clem said:
It doesnt ever get completely full at Hook Rd, I think the gates close at around 11pm? and the cruise is about 60? miles

thats a long drive in the morning, may be better just leaving home early sat am, what time should I aim to get there for the line-up

Steve GTU
Grazy
Ego Trippin'
Matt D72
Monstor 966
USABayDaz
Nelly
treacleminer
ceaser
SittingonthedockoftheBAY
PeteB
Wannabay
ooro
marcher
warwick71
struartrx7
purpleshamrock
Wally
Clem
top secret EB project in Brighton
Slammedresto
Graham L :mrgreen:

Grazy

Not sure whether it will be Hank or Patrick yet, Hank's more comfortable to sleep in :mrgreen:

We will be there.
Staying at both campsites.
Can't wait
\m/

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6954&p=66977&hilit=aggie#p66977" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Just to let everyone know. that last year i turned up at Brighton and had a real trouble getting in to park up on the front.

I just throught that i could buy a ticket, but by around 11.00 they were ramed.

just thought i warn everyone. :|

I didn't realise you could get tickets on the day for Parking on Madeira Drive :shock:

I am sure they were all sold out prior to the event when i went in 2006

Hello guys and gals

what time do we need to be down for the line up? as Rikki said we could just turn up in drips and drabs and he would sort out the space. Is there a max number?
will be going to Hook road to pick up pack then head down
leaving the crossover at home and coming down in the wifes earlybay (she is yet to register on here)

Steve

You could (last year) jsut turn up and pay on the day, BUT they only had a very small amount of spaces left. That why i thought i would give everyone a "heads up"

USABayDaz said:
I didn't realise you could get tickets on the day for Parking on Madeira Drive :shock:

I am sure they were all sold out prior to the event when i went in 2006

hope they aint sold out, as im gonna have a wasted trip overwise :?

I organise the Brighton Breeze and I asked you guys to contact me last year ( as did Terry ) and no-one contacted me. Once again no-one has bothered this time either.
You only have 1 chance of ALL of you parking up together and that is if you all turn up together. We struggled last year with around 10 of you. This year you have 22 !
Somebody please call me !!!!!!!!
07966 740719

Neil

Clem, Please call Neil asap, or can someone who has Clem's number ring him and get him to call me, nowwwwww!
If we don't get the call we may have issues with your line up at Brighton!

Much appreciated

Rikki 07802 884 583

Latest posts