Bristol Volksfest 2014, 6th - 8th June

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a few pics.

hIoKM.jpg

sVy5c.jpg

8AqIm.jpg

jR6PM.jpg

No Kinky Micks sticker for me unfortunately....

r21ZG.jpg

gAUj7.jpg

LH74q.jpg

Well done robins

BpkLH.jpg

Me and the bus are so good looking people just ask to take pictures of us.

Z5Vep.jpg

Another brilliant weekend at Bristol Volksfest, been to all 22 now. Thanks to all that camped in early bay and associated.
Roll on next year.
Hopefully I won't be called out 8 times to reset the stage electrics or repair the DJ's turntables....

:)

Thanks to everyone for making our first Bristol Volksfest an unforgettable experience! We had an amazing time - made all the better by the gr8 company (some we knew but many we met for the first time). Can't wait for the next one - Lee promises to keep the snores to a dull roar! :lol: :p

Hanmamma said:
Thanks to everyone for making our first Bristol Volksfest an unforgettable experience! We had an amazing time - made all the better by the gr8 company (some we knew but many we met for the first time). Can't wait for the next one - Lee promises to keep the snores to a dull roar! :lol: :p

:lol: so it was him when he gets the gas out of is head it will stop

Hanmamma said:

That's OK, I'll put you in the corner with Mark next year.

Hanmamma said:

Just leave him at home Nic next time :lol:

Was best yet I think, needs to last a week tho I think :D

Latest posts