Bristol Volksfest 2014, 6th - 8th June

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any more for any more?
All those in red I still need a booking ref. and registration no. to book space.

earlybay line-up

sparkywig
Nick & family
creationblue
gvee (with bus this time )
terrier man.
Ashy's
robins
Graham L
Lee

associated VWs

Simon Split pick up
Jay & Kim Split bus
Jennie & DJ late bay
Alex late bay
James & family T4
Paul & family T4
Hels & Rob T4
T4
T5
Claire Beetle
Justin's squareback
Lucie Beetle
Gary Golf convertible

robins said:
:? has anyone had there tickets yet

Had mine via email with a qxr code thingy mag jig.

Van nearly back together. In its original state. None off my Transporterheaus stuff didnt want to fit properly. :cry: so threw it all in the corner and going back to what it was like before.

OK then, not long to go now.
All you earlybayers, can you fill the template below with any relevant info on your bus please, then stick it in the windscreen during the line-up.

NG0DX.jpg

Can you get the "associated VWs "to do something similar please?
Thanks.

rustydiver said:
robins said:
:? has anyone had there tickets yet

Had mine via email with a qxr code thingy mag jig.

Van nearly back together. In its original state. None off my Transporterheaus stuff didnt want to fit properly. :cry: so threw it all in the corner and going back to what it was like before.

yep got mine aswell :roll: did you have a big hammer

sparkywig said:
OK then, not long to go now.
All you earlybayers, can you fill the template below with any relevant info on your bus please, then stick it in the windscreen during the line-up.

Can you get the "associated VWs "to do something similar please?
Thanks.

:?

If all goes well the pick up. Put it back together amd started it up for the first time since oct. started straight away.
Need to mot and bobs me uncle sorry uncle Rich. :lol:

If not the T5 :msn4:

sparkywig
Nick x5 vehicles
creationblue x2 vehicles
terrier man
Ashy's
robins
Graham L
George
Lee
Simon
Jay & Kim
Jennie & DJ
Alex
James
Paul
Hels & Rob
T4
T5
Lucie
Gary

I make that 25 vehicles, anybody else?

rustydiver said:
If all goes well the pick up. Put it back together amd started it up for the first time since oct. started straight away.
Need to mot and bobs me uncle sorry uncle Rich. :lol:

If not the T5 :msn4:

:lol: if bob sorts yours he can do mine

On Saturday June the 7th @ Volksfest Bristol There Will be an old school BMX & Retro Bike show & shine display. Display times will be between 11am & 2pm for the public to view . Crucial bmx will have ramps at the show for the ramp riders to compete, we have booked the ramps for the old school bmx riders ONLY to ride the ramps between 2pm & 3pm. Be good to get a fair few come along & it being a vw show, there will be lot's going on & the opportunity to camp the weekend. For show info check out Bristol Volksfest site.

http://www.bristolvolksfest.co.uk/index.html#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Firstly (and importantly) we need to know the numbers coming to Volksfest so we can allocate you the right amount of space, so if you could let us know asap, that would be much appreciated.

Secondly, show Saturday is an important day! We’re going to judge the club display for best in show.

Thirdly, we want you to select just one vehicle to put forward for the best club prize. One vehicle from each club will go forward to win. We’ll be round to see you on Saturday morning to let you know what you need to do with your best vehicle.

Latest posts