BRISTOL !!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love it!

Great to meet you all over the weekend! If I didn't catch up with you, chances are we had a wee chat without knowing it anyway as I was on the directing-camping-and-club-stand-traffic-duty most of the day on Friday scoping out all the early bays I could 8) Still managed to miss Si, Oz and company when I took my break... Think I will have to knock up a name badge next year and a sign that stops any EBs going in without first consulting me :lol:

I'm also happy to announce that the water damage to my van isn't too bad considering all the leaks that the Friday torrents uncovered. All part of the fun, eh :msn4: Still haven't unpacked the van to be fair to inspect the complete extent of it all but that's a job for another day :D

Roll on Oktoberfest? :D :D :D :D

gvee said:
Love it!

Great to meet you all over the weekend! If I didn't catch up with you, chances are we had a wee chat without knowing it anyway as I was on the directing-camping-and-club-stand-traffic-duty most of the day on Friday scoping out all the early bays I could 8) Still managed to miss Si, Oz and company when I took my break... Think I will have to knock up a name badge next year and a sign that stops any EBs going in without first consulting me :lol:

I'm also happy to announce that the water damage to my van isn't too bad considering all the leaks that the Friday torrents uncovered. All part of the fun, eh :msn4: Still haven't unpacked the van to be fair to inspect the complete extent of it all but that's a job for another day :D

Roll on Oktoberfest? :D :D :D :D

:lol: Good to (briefly) meet u fella. My girls like ya van :D

Just

Latest posts