BUGJAM

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thru_a_lupe

Reaction score
... any EBers attending?!?
Trying to decide between this and Dubs at the Castle...and I know theres really no contest (i went to bugjam 20 and it was the best show i have ever been to!!!!) but from Devon... it ends up being a flookin expensive weekend.... where as 'at the castle' is close and cheap!!!!!

Gadget was trying to talk me into it at the weekend....and id love to take the other half as she would loooooove it!!!

jp :mrgreen:

okay...ive just read that sonic boom six are playing on the Friday night.... that could swing it for me!!!!! ;)

All things crossed i should be there too :mrgreen:

dagboyblue said:
i think i'll be there dude 8)

will be my first jam :shock:

Really? Dude it rocks big time, what time you thinking of going up?

As long as the backs good (everything crossed) going Friday morning/lunch time, me in the bus and my mate in some crappy new euro box, 7 of us in total.

Theres a few on vzi from Southend area that maybe going up Friday too, they're going to start a thread nearer the time so possible convoy up there :)

Yeah I'll be there watching the Outlaws showing how it's done. 8) :lol:

Slammed said:

I was unsure as to whether or not to bother with Bug Jam this year, but the OFF being there have made it a definate now for me.

Clem said:
Slammed said:

I was unsure as to whether or not to bother with Bug Jam this year, but the OFF being there have made it a definate now for me.

Good work, two of my mates should be racing... can't wait. 8)

My first bugjam,a sudden decision so unfortunately without a bus. flying down friday
from Oslo and back Sunday.

holmsen said:
My first bugjam,a sudden decision so unfortunately without a bus. flying down friday

Good work :)

Weathers looking pants, but hey, theres always stuff to do there ;)

Clem said:
holmsen said:

Good work :)

Weathers looking pants, but hey, theres always stuff to do there ;)

chav fighting? ;)

First Bug Jam for me for 13 years believe it or not!!!!!

Where's time gone?

I'm heading up friday 4pm from Essex area

Latest posts