BUS FREEZE

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark6455

Reaction score
HI GUYS
ANYONE GOING TO THE BUS FREEZE IN STAFFORD ON THE 23RD OCT ITS A SATURDAY ARRIVE FOR BETWEEN 3.30 AND 9 FOR CAMPING AND THEN SHOW AND SHINE,AUTOJUMBLE AND BITS AND BOBS ON THE SUNDAY
I'M GOING WITH A MATE BUT HE'S GOT A T4 CANT HOLD IT AGAINST HIM THOUGH.IF YOUR GOING LETS MEET UP FOR A BEER
CHEERS
MARK

Mark,
Spooky this - I'm also going with a mate who's got a T4 !
He tells me he has to get up early Sun, do a club line up, & then he's off back to bed.
(A month away & it's all planned already!)

It would be good to meet up with like minded souls.

Phil.

Hi Phil
Spooky it is we will defo meet up for a shandy or two mate
Cheers
Mark

RePhil said:
(A month away & it's all planned already

You say that as if a month ahead is forward planning, to me that's 'last minute'!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have booked Ninove for March 2011 and EBI for July 2011, event and crossings booked and payed for now.Thats thinking ahead ;)

Pete B said:
RePhil said:
(A month away & it's all planned already

You say that as if a month ahead is forward planning, to me that's 'last minute'!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have booked Ninove for March 2011 and EBI for July 2011, event and crossings booked and payed for now.Thats thinking ahead ;)
Blood Hell Pete think you have a touch of OCD or something :shock: . I'm impressed i've just considered, 'forward planning' going to Bus Freeze on Sunday, I dont plan much further ahead then this! In fact most of my so called planning is last minute, adds a bit of excitment I lilke to think

Heres a few pics id of took more but my battery died.

cars073.jpg

cars074.jpg

cars075.jpg

cars076.jpg

cars077.jpg

cars078.jpg

cars079.jpg

cars080.jpg

cars081.jpg

cars082.jpg

cars083.jpg

cars084.jpg

cars085.jpg

cars086.jpg

cars087.jpg

cars088.jpg

cars089.jpg

cars090.jpg

cars091.jpg

cars092.jpg

cars093.jpg

cars094.jpg

cars095.jpg

cars096.jpg

cars097.jpg

cars098.jpg

cars099.jpg

cars100.jpg

cars101.jpg

cars102.jpg

cars103.jpg

cars104.jpg

cars112.jpg

cars106.jpg

cars105.jpg

cars107.jpg

cars108.jpg

cars109.jpg

cars110.jpg

Bloody hel lembo you beat me to it and almost same pics
Great weekend and as promised It was freezing in my bus the eberspacher decided to pack in much to my mrs delight.
By the way my bus is the one in the back ground of the 4x4 golf pic with the super Viking roof :)

Nice pics 8)

Looks to have been a good day weather wise and plenty of nice metal to look at ;)

It was a good day wheather was good could have done with being slightly warmer. picture seem to have missed my van off:( alot of them round it are on her.

Latest posts