Bus or kitchen?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jammac

Reaction score
Bus
9unu2a8u.jpg

Or kitchen?
mybuhy8y.jpg

Both are a long way off being done. Mrs seems to think kitchen is priority. I disagree

Sent from my iPhone using my sausage fingers

Kitchen looks fine to me, perfectly useable. :mrgreen: Just move the Makita out ofthe way and give the missus a mop.

Bus 1st then you can cook and wash-up from inside that..!! :D Both targets reached in one go..!!! :lol:

As its valentines day the kitchen has won for now! As for the old concrete floor..... That lost !
supu8uje.jpg

Get your priorities right, bus first, garage second, rest third ( you deserve it ) then either do the kitchen or make a worthwhile investment of another bus to do up!! ( it will only go up in value!!) plus as has been said before you can cook etc in the bus!!

dave said:
Get your priorities right, bus first, garage second, rest third ( you deserve it ) then either do the kitchen or make a worthwhile investment of another bus to do up!! ( it will only go up in value!!) plus as has been said before you can cook etc in the bus!!

:lol:

I like the idea of buying another bus! I have a fairly decent camping cooker so we should just use that. Save me a lot of backache maybe not earache though

Oh mate you've got alot on your plate
Living in a messy building site don't make a happy home life
U know what u gotta do i think u just gotta do the right thing

Get the bus done n drive away as quick as u can :D

U know im joking !!!

No really get the bus done

faux said:
If you get the kitchen sorted you will have so many brownie points you will have free reign on the bus.

we did a deal she got to have a new bathroom i got a splitty panel van....win the war not the battle ;)

Too bad you removed the toilet from your kitchen. Would have been really convenient cooking a meal while sitting on it :D

I am working n both my bus and my kitchen. I have to keep the wife happy, but she has to keep me happy as well. Otherwise the kitchen will never be finished...
I do have to admit that my kitchen is a bit closer to conpletion though.

I have a similar situation only ive put the westy interior in the kitchen....at least theres a sink in the kitchen now and a wardrobe for storage and a table to eat from.... :lol:
Seriously though, do a deal with the Mrs so once the kitchen is done you can have time off for good [ish] behaviour and get your Bus done. :D

faux said:
If you get the kitchen sorted you will have so many brownie points you will have free reign on the bus.

This is what my wife proposed to me, sort the kitchen and you can spend as much time on the bus as you like, I promise. Anyway, I finished the kitchen and she has now moved onto redecorating the frontroom, so I'll be spending the Saturday morning stripping off wallpaper. I was granted with an afternoon's work on the bus :cry:

Des

She's already lining me up for replastering the lounge after the kitchen! Ive told her if she's not careful she might end up part of the new concrete kitchen floor!!

Ha :D Jammac West Property Maintenance - We've been in concrete floors for years!

Kitchen all the way mate - Your missus will need somewhere clean and tidy to prepare Bacon Butty's and cups of tea on the hour every hour whilst you and your mates are doing up your bus !! :D :D

Check this out..... I can get on with my bus now! Try and get her up and running again for the summer
3u6e8u8e.jpg

a9y5y5ab.jpg
u6y8a7yj.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts