BUSFEST 2015

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Contact Busfest, they may be able to swap General to Club Camping if you ask nicely :D

Tickets will come up for sale on ebay, forums etc. Hold your nerve as prices should drop nearer to the event. At this stage sellers are usually taking the piss with prices!

Clem said:
Contact Busfest, they may be able to swap General to Club Camping if you ask nicely :D

Tickets will come up for sale on ebay, forums etc. Hold your nerve as prices should drop nearer to the event. At this stage sellers are usually taking the piss with prices!

Thanks for the advice! I shall hang on in there and keep trawling the Internet. Tigerlilly is still in the garage, so I'm going to have a busy few weeks ahead!!!

Two daft questions:

I couldn't find an option for child tickets, they're free entry, so will they get wrist bands on the day? Cant remember how it worked last year.

and the big one

I have only just got my engine back from the rebuild, and still waiting on my gearbox. What happens if my bus isn't ready and I have club camping? Don't want to ruin the Earlybay club camping with my misses Ford Focus :msn4:

p.s not looking to sell my tickets as really cant miss out as this will be the only show I could get to camp ay this year due to family commitments.

Nugsy said:
Two daft questions:

I couldn't find an option for child tickets, they're free entry, so will they get wrist bands on the day? Cant remember how it worked last year.

and the big one

I have only just got my engine back from the rebuild, and still waiting on my gearbox. What happens if my bus isn't ready and I have club camping? Don't want to ruin the Earlybay club camping with my misses Ford Focus :msn4:

p.s not looking to sell my tickets as really cant miss out as this will be the only show I could get to camp ay this year due to family commitments.

Kids just get in, no tickets or bands.

Just camp up with your tent. And bring some sort of car cover ;) :lol:
It's no big deal ... shit happens :)

Last year I camped on the Earlybay campsite with my Passat because my van wasn't ready. Nobody sent me away ;)
But this year I decided to bring the T5 and camp with that club.

MELANTRAFALLS said:
Is there any early bay line up this year as I can't seem to find anything?

Yes, on the Saturday . It will be in the show and shine/display field this year. Just turn up! :D

Managed to get me some tickets!! :) I'll see you loonies on the field! Wooohoooo!

Just gotta finish the van now! :shock:

Is anyone leaving the South Wales/Swansea area on the Friday morning to get to Busfest?

Maybe drive up in convoy?

Message from Busfest -

Clubs entering via the BROWN gate are to follow the signs and enter the DAY CAR PARK area, and drive to the Checkpoint , this route is to ease the traffic flow on the main highway.

Can you please ensure that all tents and Gazebos/shelters are securely fixed down, do not take chances, there was an incident only a few weeks ago where a party shelter blew over and injured several people at the Showground.

Early Bay Club Camping is in the smae area as previous years, but we dont have the entire pitch this year so please ensure you pitch in the allocated area. Thanks.

Early Bay Line Up on Saturday in the grassed show and shine area. Please just turn up, any early bays welcome, any style, any standard. We will congregate from 09-30 to 10-00 but its an easy going affair so turn up as and when. The more the merrier. Hope to see as many as possible there. You donbt have to be in Early Bay Camping to join in. Just come along!

I arrive in the UK tomorrow morning.
I'm excited about the show , only a few days now.
My friends from California flaked on me last minute so I will be alone the whole show , so don't be shy , stop and say hi , I am at plot 171
I brought some items from California but will also be selling Aircooled Accessories goods.
I have a 5X10 vendor plot with passes for 2 people and 2 vehicles for the weekend, I will only need one of each so hit me up if you know someone who can use them.

junglefacejake said:
Does anyone know if I am able to join the Earlybay line up on a day ticket?

Go to a trade gate and give it a try :) Generally, with Busfest, if you know where you want to go and appear knowledgable you can do what you need to do :)

Clem said:
junglefacejake said:
Does anyone know if I am able to join the Earlybay line up on a day ticket?

Go to a trade gate and give it a try :) Generally, with Busfest, if you know where you want to go and appear knowledgable you can do what you need to do :)
Nice one, thanks Clem

How's Busfest going guys?! We are on our way! Should be there in 2 hours! Save a spot for us in club camping!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

m0retto said:
How's Busfest going guys?! We are on our way! Should be there in 2 hours! Save a spot for us in club camping!!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi - was lovely to meet you (and everyone else) this weekend... Hope you got back safely..

Latest posts