Buttys bits

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sydney1 said:
Just fitted mine. Lovely piece of kit but can't work out where the spring goes although it does seem to be find without it. :eek:

A picture of my spring if it helps.....

IMG-20130406-WA0001_zpsc56ad703.jpg

Just ordered one having looked at my stock one and seen how rickety and loose it is.
Is the cable suppose to be loose, I appear to have some play in the cable?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Myvanway said:
Will they be available at Aircooled 14?

Yes Paul they will as Butty has a stand booked :mrgreen:

Sorry for lack of response guys not been getting mailed .
Will certainly be at Aircooled 2014 building stock as I type .
Will have a few Rhd kits but I'm short on bits so not many of those are going with me . Loads of lhd split and bay kits . Will also have a few sets of the bay to wide 5 adapters as well as some wide to porches adapters . If anyone wants anything specific taking please feel free to Bung a message at me . Cheers for the feedback guys means a lot knowing you like the gear .

butty said:
Sorry for lack of response guys not been getting mailed .
Will certainly be at Aircooled 2014 building stock as I type .
Will have a few Rhd kits but I'm short on bits so not many of those are going with me . Loads of lhd split and bay kits . Will also have a few sets of the bay to wide 5 adapters as well as some wide to porches adapters . If anyone wants anything specific taking please feel free to Bung a message at me . Cheers for the feedback guys means a lot knowing you like the gear .

Fitted the kit yesterday dood and its awesome. End of. It does everything it should 8)

Hello

Received mine today to great service.

No instructions though I take it they are quite easy to fit ?

Thanks

Simon

Main thing to remember do not clamp the cable tight . Cable needs to freely rotate around the threaded section . Will make sense once under the bus . Any problems either bell me or Bung something on here plenty of helpers .

Just ordered mine, been watching this thread debating on whether to buy one or not!

Sent from my 02_jbla668 using Tapatalk

Latest posts