• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

CAMPER AND BUS MAGS - FREE (?)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 4039

Reaction score
I am having a clearout and now is the time to move on the camper and bus mags. I have editions:

issue 7 & 8 2006
Mar 07 to dec 10 inclusive (plus the summer editions)

also
Keeping your bus alive issue 1 and 2 (£1.50 each) - SOLD

There is just one issue, august 09, that I will be keeping as my family and bus are in it at Vanwest on the beach!

Free to a good home - post and packing at cost - though I would appreciate donations that I can put in my pot to give to Diabetes UK at the end of the year.
Would prefer not to split but if enough interest in individual copies I will.

could I have 'keeping your bus alive 1&2 please. please pm me with price inc postage and payment details.

Thanks - Rob

Could I have the rest please? I'm in the process of getting my first bus and I'm sure they'd come in very handy.

Guys bear with me, Ive just got back from a short notice trip for work. Ill catch up tomorrow as lots of requests I need to sort by day and time.

beef said:
Could I have the rest please? I'm in the process of getting my first bus and I'm sure they'd come in very handy.

sold, KYBA 1 & 2, may 07 and Dec 10, the rest are yours. I'll get a price for post and let you know.

Latest posts