Camperjam - Early Bay Line Up

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nobby81

Reaction score
Is anybody doing camperjam this year? Got the feeling it will be very quiet over the £10 issue.

We are going, can't wait :D

Sorry did I miss something ..... £10 issue?

Ive emailed to see about the EarlyBay display .... Ill keep you all posted. I hope we can resume normal service this year. :)

Early Bay line up is go! :D

It'll be on the Saturday to allow people to enter Sundays show and shine, and also plan they're Sunday easier. More details to follow ...

£10 issue is the new charge for each vehicle, on top of per person. A lot of people have been put off! Thanks Clem, will be my first time in an earlybay line up :D

Count me out.
Have fun all.....

--------------------------------
Own a Bay?......Feel the love!

The Early Bay Display will now be on the SATURDAY. This is so as anyone who wishes can also do the show n shine on Sunday :)
As usual Clem has agreed to collate names and be there to help park you up so contact him to get your name down.
All displayers will receive a special plaque only available to display / show buses.
One of the Early Bays on display on the Sat will also be chosen by myself and Cee to receive the Robert Johnson Early Bay Award (in memory of my son in law).
If you want to enter show n shine and be sure of a place best to sign up via http://www.camperjam.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; on the show n shine hotlinked page is an entry form hotlink.
Looking fwd to another great EB display :)
David

Latest posts