Camperjam weather is it worth it ?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This Years weather is a repeat of 2007 when I last moved house that Jet-stream moved south early June after a fantastic Easter & early Spring, I remember having to cancel a holiday at Gwithian Farm in early September then a Week or two later
we had all that flooding in Gloucester,Cumbria, & Hull, after a very wet summmer. :roll:
I sold my camperjam tickets a couple of weeks back but the weather was not really the main factor. :(
I'm sure the drainage is good but those Tree's will soon stop being so thirsty & remember one Mans good drainage means anothers flood. :shock:
Keep up the old British stiff upper-lip & carry on regardless it can only get better.
Wishing all you Camperjam Boys & Girls A good-un. :)

Official release this morning.

"We want to make a few things extra super clear for this weekend:

- Most importantly, Camper Jam 2012 is still going ahead as planned! We've had a few showers at Weston Park, not enough to cause problems.

- Weekend camping tickets have SOLD OUT! There will NOT be any on the gate for purchase!

- Day tickets for both Saturday & Sunday will still be for sale on the gate.

- Don't forget to bring all of your wristbands and vehicle passes with you! We won't have ANY replacement adult wristbands, but we will have some spare child wristbands if needed.

See you all this weekend!"

Been away camping six times this year and rained every time, still enjoyed the bus though.

Just got to go and make the most of it, otherwise you'd wait forever for the sun to shine.. :lol:

Can't go as back f....d :( so will put tunes on in garage and lay out in bus.Yeh I know crazy or what... :lol:

sparkywig said:
Safe trip John, sun's out here in Bristle.

Sunny and hot here in Exeter as well but cloudy if you get my drift. Ive been away 5 or 6 times this year and everyones been bloody wet. Its not great but its not the end of the world (the wife seems to differ in her opinion on this)

Van nearly packed, trailer packed, wifes wellies and coat packed, so just waiting for them to get home from school and work and a quick oil check when the vans cooled down and we will be off to our overnighter in Cheltanham.
The weather will hold, the weather will hold (chant with me)
WE BLOODY DESERVE IT....................

Skins waterproof guys come on!! Bring on that cider sparky, I need a blow out!!

It's red hot in Telford at the mo I even have a sweat on filling my roof rack :oops:
Looks like a lot of rain tomoro but I remember last year getting there and setting up in the rain then had 2 georgeous days sat sun fingers x same this year

Yeah also at dubs mania last month it was so wet but no worries at all getting off

Reborn bay man said:
Been away camping six times this year and rained every time, still enjoyed the bus though.

Just got to go and make the most of it, otherwise you'd wait forever for the sun to shine.. :lol:

Can't go as back f....d :( so will put tunes on in garage and lay out in bus.Yeh I know crazy or what... :lol:

I know the feeling. Went to Dubs In The Forest and had to bail out on the Saturday afternoon for the first time ever, Stonor was very wet and the first couple of days at Alive N vDubbin were interesting too!

It can't be wetter than it was in mid Wales a couple of weeks ago when we camped for a week! It'll be fine! Does anyone know what time the beat are on? Got to pick the wife and kids up from school in Huddesfield, get down, put the awning up! If I miss them, I'll be like a bear with a sore head all weekend!

Whatever the weather, I can't wait! :D

This is the answer to the problem boyz...

Me and the rhodster (rhodes4130) have gone halfs on this badboy...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Coleman-Event-Shelter-15/dp/B000YEMOM4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1341517050&sr=8-1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Get it delivered to the gates at Weston Park

2012-07-05202845.jpg

Telford Mulisha said:
This is the answer to the problem boyz...

Me and the rhodster (rhodes4130) have gone halfs on this badboy...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Coleman-Event-Shelter-15/dp/B000YEMOM4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1341517050&sr=8-1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Get it delivered to the gates at Weston Park

2012-07-05202845.jpg

Nice, but don't expect to get it up in less than an hour. :lol:

It's only a bit of moist, Wellies, a waterproof and a load of beer and it'll be fine, it'll be warm at least. Was listening to Absolute 80s tonight, and Ranking Roger was on for an hour talking about the history of The Beat, so excited a little bit of wee came out :lol:

sparkywig said:
Nice, but don't expect to get it up in less than an hour. :lol:
There a piece of piss to put up, managed to put mine up on my own in about 20 minutes. Only problem is when it's really windy trying to drag the cover over!

Heads up for the Early peeps - they're having a meeting at 10am to decide whether to cancel....

I work in construction, and just had a text come through this morning 'all sites have been closed today'
So no work for me, and more annoyingly no pay!
I guess these decisions aren't taken lightly!
Lets hope this is the worst of it, and the weekend brightens!

....Feel the love!

Latest posts