Camperjam weather is it worth it ?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello David, it's takes more than a drop of rain, some mud and bad driving from t25 owners to stop us enjoying ourselves.

004.jpg

We all had a good time, just didn't spend as much of it in the trade and show areas.

David Eccles said:
I have a few plaques if you want to keep your collection intact!

Yes please. :D

Chris73 said:
No, but I can see a group of people in the back ground of 69 Billy's 1st picture admiring the action from a different viewpoint! :lol:

wernt we all discussing health and safety at the time if i remember

Only just uploaded my photos but as with all comments above: felt sorry for the traders and the circumstances around sunday.

However from my viewpoint, first family outing with the bus to a show, and was exactly what we wanted.

Met some new friends, drank some beers, talked shit for a while, ate good food, got muddy - we all loved it and will be back next year but hope to meet you all again at a show sooner. Thanks to Shaun, Justin, Chris, Clem, Andy, Harry, Simon, James and families for making us welcome

queuing on the way in:
RIMG0021.jpg

Bus/Tent all set up:
RIMG0033.jpg

Early Bayers:
RIMG0034.jpg

RIMG0048.jpg

RIMG0049.jpg

RIMG0053.jpg

RIMG0054.jpg

RIMG0055.jpg

and our last photo Sunday, where'd everyone go :D
RIMG0103.jpg

Not an early but did any one else see this one too. Spoke to the girl in it and it was painted in resin then scored to look like wood panelling before the candy paint job:
RIMG0056.jpg

And 'that bus' again:
RIMG0079.jpg

:lol:

Feel for ya Marriedblonde, sounds like a memory you'll never forget lol

Posted using Tapatalk

Chris73 said:
Nugsy, never mind them photo's, what I want to see are photo's of the Tardis like she'd you've got at home!! :lol:

:lol: how about throwing a festival in it?

Latest posts