• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Chassis Cuts, Roof, Engine Tin, Seats, Shift Rod

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattp

Reaction score
Guys, these are not mine and belong to a friend of mine who is clearing out his workshop.

If you are interested in any of the parts pass on your number and I'll pass it to my mate Sam.

All items are collection only from Telford or if you live down south I am more than happy to fetch a couple of the smaller items down when I see him next (I live in Surrey)

Also, the items in the title are for sale, nothing else -and remember these are not mine so you will need to speak to Sam for any 'technical' questions.

Rust free roof from a LHD import, has had a small vent cut in, roof cut 1/2 way down the pillars £175 (the current price from these from MCJ is £500, Sam just wants the space back hence the price). Come complete with the rear hatch brackets and springs. The black disks on the roof are not holes by the way, just a couple of stickers on the roof.

Front shift rod -sits between the beam (late so, 76-79) £25

1600 late bay engine front tin £115 -he has the rear tin but I didn't have a chance to picture it (the pair would be £165 or rear tin on it's own £75

Chassis Y section cuts, again from an import. Lots of original paint so pretty good. LHD but it is not difficult to convert to RHD and I have a RHD pedal cut for £30. Cut from just in front of the rear torsion housing to the front inner vanence. £200 (or £230 with RHD pedal cut/pedals)

Yeah, the panel above the rear hatch is a different shape and the hinges are different. Also noticed it's miles away. :( good price for a roof though.

Hi Mattp,
I will have the roof and both tin if Sam will allow my courier to collect?

My number is 07979 726763 Gary

I understand Gary has bought the roof and rear tin(s) and sorting the cash today so bump for the chassis cuts, seats and shift rod

:) hi im new to buying on here but you might be able to help me
Im after y chassis section from before the front beam to the front on a 71 rhd bay drivers side
Do you have such a piece if so how much
Do you know how costly they are to fit :?
Thanks erica

minimav said:
:) hi im new to buying on here but you might be able to help me
Im after y chassis section from before the front beam to the front on a 71 rhd bay drivers side
Do you have such a piece if so how much
Do you know how costly they are to fit :?
Thanks erica

Hi there. It is quite a big job. When you say before the beam...what side? Behind the beam? or infront? Are you sure that you need this whole section replaced?
(I recently bought the whole front floor including y chassis sections back to front outriggers for £150 if that a guide)
I hope that helps :D

Hi Mattp,
I will have the Chassis Y section cuts with the RHD bits, if still available?

My number is 07932502068 Paul & San

Latest posts