Cheers vintagedan

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T2 Brinky

Reaction score
Bought an exhaust off dan a little while back, paid for it give him all the postage details. When the courriers were delivering it may be they had the wrong adress or were just being a bit alkward. As i nevea recived any post-notes from them to say that they had been to the house, witch they said that they had been their multiple times.
However dan went out of his way to get back to the courriers supply them with my mobile number and return with the package an contact me on arival.

many thanks for going that extra step. Also a great exhaust

i just wanted to add to this,i got my vintage speed shifter from dan back in january
(it's only now been fitted) at a very reasonable price (you won't get it cheaper anywhere else)
and he was a pleasure to deal with.......here's a cheeky pic
image-21_zps8ca7a8e8.jpg

i'll see you at volksworld to get the ivory knob dan

That's really really nice and a pleasant change from the scats and csp etc :D

Chris

Cant say enough about this guy. Puts his customers first, with a great service to compliment. What more could you ask for.....

'Cheers vintagedan'!!

--------------------------------
Own a Bay?......Feel the love!

Well done yet again Dan, empi gear stick broke Friday afternoon, relayed home from campsite, loaded car and back to campsite. Emailed Dan on Saturday re replacement and he promptly emailed back with a cracking deal and had gear stick in stock. Gear stick posted Monday and received Tuesday what more can I say but a huge big THANK YOU DAN. You are the man. Oh and my vintage speed exhaust is brill as well.

I second all comments, received my exhaust today very pleased and have picked his brains regarding first run up on rebuild, he was only to happy to help the my queries..great.
We won't mention about the stupid comment I made when I rang to say everything arrived safe and well today!! :-/

So what's the cost of a standard box?
I have a towbar fitted but the standard box goes on ok albeit a snug fit,fed up with having to paint the system all the time due to flaking paint :? :x looks shite when it flakes even after using rustoleum bbq black paint.
Tried scrubbing with wire brush then wiping down spraying when cold and even when hot after running upto temp then shutting it off and it still flakes :|

So what does he charge out of curiosity?crimbo is on the way ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

So what's the cost of a standard box?
I have a towbar fitted but the standard box goes on ok albeit a snug fit,fed up with having to paint the system all the time due to flaking paint :? :x looks shite when it flakes even after using rustoleum bbq black paint.
Tried scrubbing with wire brush then wiping down spraying when cold and even when hot after running upto temp then shutting it off and it still flakes :|

So what does he charge out of curiosity?crimbo is on the way ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts