Chrome steel Sprintstars and there ET's

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Remon T2a

Reaction score
Got a set of Sprintstars and de fitting at the rear is very close in combination with a 2-spiline drop. Had to hang on the rear arch to make them fit...Lucky the bus is "patina"...;-)

If my measurements are right the ET of the rims are 25. Is it right that when a fit adjustable springplates i really need rims with an ET of 34? I just want adjustable springplates in the future.

With what kind of ET on the sprintstars do you guy's drive?

What size tyres are you running ?
Clem is using that ET with adjustable spring plates so should fine.

Is the issue your having when it's on or when you are trying to get it on ?

Right now it hardly fits when putting on, have to let the air out. After that it fits nearly thanks to the camber. But what happens if i fit adjustable springplates?

When you have adjustable spring plates the wheel drops down to the standard position so have more room to get the wheels on.
You should've be fine as Clem also runs a spacer to allow the centre cap to be fitted.

I'm sure mine are ET25. I have adjustable spring plates, spacers and 195 width rear tyres ... and loads of clearance left!

Did you get sorted in the end ? are your rims 25 ET ?

If it helps it phoned BBT as I was curios and the ET25 in a 5.5 " width rim will fit and is designed for the rear only on a early bay.

Latest posts