"Clean look" engine bays

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Humphrey

Reaction score
Hey dubsters...

I'm trying to get details together for detailing my engine bay once the body and paint work is complete on my EB (hopefully) in the next couple of weeks. While the engine is out seems like the right time to do it! I want to go for that super clean look, where all the cables are hidden, and you are just looking at the beauty that is the aircooled engine! Please put up any photos of your "Clean Look" engine bay for ideas and inspiration!

Thanks!

100_2708.jpg

Goog God :shock:

Someone's nicked his HT leads and fuel pipe............................ ;)

gninnam said:

haha...that's taking the clean look too far! :lol:

Humphrey said:
gninnam said:

haha...that's taking the clean look too far! :lol:

I might mistunderstand you :oops: but this is actually a running engine! :D The fuel pipe is on of the black lines/hoses coming from the right top of the fan shroud and the HT leads are hidden behind the intake manifold. For the clean look. 8)

Wow! Cool idea!

Note to self: Don't mock unless you know what the frick you are talking about! :oops:

There was another thread like this, but I can't possible ignore posting another image :mrgreen:

IMG_7128.jpg

Just wait till Dirty Harry posts his engine pic

Des

5erge said:
There was another thread like this, but I can't possible ignore posting another image :mrgreen:

IMG_7128.jpg

Just wait till Dirty Harry posts his engine pic

Des

Can't ignore this too after reading this :D

DSC00415.jpg

^^^^ :shock:

So I guess that "Dirty" Harry is supposed to be ironic! :lol:

xmas2009009.jpg

mine fuel filter has been moved now done 12000, since fitting ;) probably cleaned it 3 times in 2 years usually when i've had a slam the door row with the wife :lol:

chris

DSC00415.jpg

8) that's cool!!

you can almost eat in it :lol:
BTW, can anyone tell me what's that Ampco jar for? :oops:

Latest posts