• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Clearout of bus bits

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nick-Rackham said:
Hi Olly, have the steering parts gone yet? cheers, Nick

Hi Nick,

The steering parts have indeed gone as of yesterday-apologies for not letting you know sooner and hope you manage to track some down mate :mrgreen:

Cheers and Merrry Christmas,

Olly

Slamwerks said:
Hi, a good friend of mine is after the headlights you have for sale, think he has pm'd you on volkszone

Cheers for the tip-off amigo, have messaged him back through vzi :mrgreen:

frazmo72 said:
Hi,

Interested in the Dormobile shelf if you can get a price to post to Sale, Cheshire. Can pay by Paypal.

Cheers,
Frazer.

Hi Frazer,

Just wondering if you are you still interested in the shelf? I have some other interest but it's all yours if you want it-would be nice to know so I can get shot of it either way:mrgreen:

Cheers,

Olly

hiya. do you have any engine thermostats? i need a couple of type4 2.0 ones but willing to settle for type1s if you have them. also need the cables.
cheers. steve

aircoolsteve said:
hiya. do you have any engine thermostats? i need a couple of type4 2.0 ones but willing to settle for type1s if you have them. also need the cables.
cheers. steve

I'm afraid I don't mate, good luck though and Merry Christmas :mrgreen:

i am interested in the twin inlet manifold and carb. do you still have them ? and how much to post to bristol or can we meet at a show ?

jason

jayvanman said:
i am interested in the twin inlet manifold and carb. do you still have them ? and how much to post to bristol or can we meet at a show ?

jason

Hi Jason,

Carb has already gone I'm afraid but I can weigh up the manifold for postage if you like? It's a bit too early to tell for the shows so it's probably best not to bank on that :lol:

Cheers,

Olly

Latest posts