• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Clearout westy units and bits and bobs

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

USwesty

Reaction score
Gutter repair sections to 1.25m lengths 2 of. Realy good match in profile to original as used on my van just had 2 lenghts left over. £15 (pair) Will split?
20120228_184232.jpg

camperpics002.jpg

Clarke 0.8 mig welding wire, Used a couple of metres and my mig over heated so switched back to smaller gauge. £10
20120228_184324.jpg

Pair of genuine lamps removed years ago du to a chip in the glass of one. Been coated in oil to stop them rusting. Chrome is in realy good condition. £10 (Sold just waiting for paypal)
20120228_184436.jpg

Can post most items or collection from stafford
Thanks Al

Idealy would like them to go as a pair because they are more attractive together but I would let it go for £80

Has it got a grill underneath?! It looks in good clean condition, I gather it works?!

marcher said:
could you post the headlight????
cheers :D
Yeh sure mate think they would be around £8 by the time I have wrapped them up well.

nudsy82 said:
Has it got a grill underneath?! It looks in good clean condition, I gather it works?!
No its just 2 burners and I have only tired it for a few mins but it worked great.

Cheers, i'll have them please.

Can you confirm the "maker" and that there RHD lights.

ta :D

marcher said:

Sorry for slow reply they have hella stickers on the backs but my dad says they are the originals from his van years ago been in the loft since and yes they are right hand drive. Payment through paypal is the best way as a gift if poss to [email protected]

Thansk

I also have a pair of twin solex carbs from a type 4 engine with linkage air filter etc in good clean condition have had eletric chockes removed and converted to manual £40

USwesty said:
marcher said:

Sorry for slow reply they have hella stickers on the backs but my dad says they are the originals from his van years ago been in the loft since and yes they are right hand drive. Payment through paypal is the best way as a gift if poss to [email protected]

Thansk

Cheers fella. Just paypal you £18.

please confirm that you have the funds, have trouble with my account at the moment. :x :x :x

cheers

The carbs are in good condition and were only removed from a friends van about a month ago but I will inspect a bit better tonight for you. Im located in stafford or postage will be around £10-12. Thanks

That's great . I just need to know the amount of side to side/ up down movement there is in the throttle spindles. Do you know what the jet sizes are?

Thanks mate

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

There is a small amount of upand down movement but I wouldnt call it worn and there is also a small amount of play in and out. after having a good look at them from a mechanics view I would say there are in good mechanical condition and were only removed due to chokes playing up which are not included. They are jetted for 1700cc.
Thanks Alex

USwesty,

Any idea when the headlights will be with me fella????? paid a while back now???