cornwall jamboree

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott wilson

Reaction score
was too busy to take pics...anyone get any? was good to meet the suffolk boys and easy finally. Had a good weekend, but no-one ever told me how stressfull trading can be added to high winds blowing my marquee over and scratching my 68 deluxe :evil: anyhows lets see some pics

scott wilson said:
was too busy to take pics...anyone get any? was good to meet the suffolk boys and easy finally. Had a good weekend, but no-one ever told me how stressfull trading can be added to high winds blowing my marquee over and scratching my 68 deluxe :evil: anyhows lets see some pics

You big boy

Got a few but not many,

100_0513-1.jpg

100_0502.jpg

100_0503.jpg

100_0504.jpg

100_0505.jpg

100_0515.jpg

100_0520.jpg

100_0509.jpg

100_0521.jpg

My all time favourite Splitty

100_0518.jpg

and Buzz's favourite

100_0523.jpg

the GAZ truck was mad

bloke bought it from czech republic for £5k imported.

6 wheeled drive

he will never get stuck anywhere

was a great show, i will put pics up when i can

Great show and was nice to meet a few of you Scott & Fraggle :mrgreen:

Ace show and really good atmosphere, was annoyed at the banning of bikes and skateboards from the main area (bearing in mind cars driving in & out all day) to be honest and it did ruin part of the show for me as 4 days in dodgy weather, you need to have a play on your board or bike from time to time. Not a massive biggy but was a downer for me and a good proportion of my club aswell. :(

Apart from that a really great atmos from all the dubbers tho and met some really cool and nice people 8)

Latest posts