Courier for eBay purchase

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimbly

Reaction score
Hope this is the right location...

Can anyone recommend a courier to pick up and deliver an eBay purchase from Kent to Bedfordshire at reasonable money?

I used one guy before who used to drive around the country picking up and dropping off and he just grabbed yours on the way past but he's stopped doing this.

Recommendations from EB highly respected...

Cheers,

Jim

Thanks for that - will be useful for other times but on this occasion, I'm looking for a man and van who drives round the country - seller not interested in packaging it or producing documents, etc.

But many thanks, I appreciate the nod.

Jim

sorry not close enough to me......but there are several peeps on here in the Medway area that might collect....depending on what it is ???

No worries - thanks for considering it.

It's a small caravan awning so a bag of poles and a bag of canvas - around 25kg total I guess.

If anyone can help, would be grateful. I've found a man and van off t'internet but would prefer to give money to a fellow EB'er.

Many thanks all,

Jim

Try parcelforce. They were the cheapest I could find. Just got front seats that weigh 11kgs each sent from England to Scotland for £15 each :D

Just beware of the I insurance (take it out of course) but if you ever need to claim, it's like getting blood out of a stone with some of the companies. I had an issue with parcels2go and it took months and a court threat to get a refund after TNT damaged a roof box.

Posted using Tapatalk

Jimbly said:
No worries - thanks for considering it.

It's a small caravan awning so a bag of poles and a bag of canvas - around 25kg total I guess.

If anyone can help, would be grateful. I've found a man and van off t'internet but would prefer to give money to a fellow EB'er.

Many thanks all,

Jim

Parcel monkey would do it still? I sold a canvas tent 2 weeks ago on ebay and used them - cost about £11 (25kg 90cmx50cmx50cm)

try shipley,
you post your request and people bid to move it..

they have all sorts of people moving stuff,
a firm bought my bay up from southampton to northants for £125,
after droppin it off for me,me the guy was collectin a printer and a jet washer... :D

Hi,

Not an EB'er but a nice guy all the same - Andy is a neighbour of mine - in Cambridge but one end is Beds which isn't a million miles away,

Blue Van Man
01954 260579
07961 853949
[email protected]

Thanks all, lots of useful advice so very grateful.

Feel a bit daft - didn't win the item as it suddenly went mental at the last minute... hate it when you spend a week watching something at reasonable money then someone snipes at the last minute.

Anyway, thanks all again.

Jim

Latest posts