Crew cab seat belts

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

damo

Reaction score
Hi folks

Question for you crew cab owners out there, or just those knowledgeable about seat belt mountings. I have a '68 crew cab, (built v late '67), which currently has no seat belts, it's a LHD import. I have contacted Quickfit SBS re getting some period belts fitted, (http://www.quickfitsbs.com/index.php), and the chap there asked me if there are seat belt mountings already in place or whether they will have to weld something in place. Of course I don't know the answer, and won't be seeing the van for a few days to check either. Any ideas? I guess the front seats will be the same as any Early bay bench seat setup, but not sure about the second row. Needless to say I am not keen for them to start doing any welding if at all possible.

(I have searched prev postings for info, but that mainly seems to discuss seatbelts in the rear of campers.)

Thanks

I think my 69 has mounts for every seat. The fronts are 2 3 points and a lap in the middle. I'll check tomorrow to see if the rears are the same or all lap. I'll let you know :)

Latest posts