Cumbria VAG earlybay piccies.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marco

Reaction score
DSCF4622.jpg

DSCF4620.jpg

DSCF4619.jpg

DSCF4628.jpg

DSCF4610.jpg

DSCF4631.jpg

some nice splitties and beetles as well.

Nice pics :D

Can anyone decipher the phone no. in the westy's window please, i had one go and got the wrong no. or does anyone know who's it is, im intersted in the wheels for sale

Great photos. Looks like a good day. 8)

DSCF4622.jpg

Anyone know what wheels these are? Are they merc? They look sweet. 8)

DSCF4610.jpg

One day I'll have mine as buffed as this!!! :mrgreen: is this a crossover?

Heebee_GB said:
DSCF4610.jpg

A few details you can see indicate it is, the front wheel arch lip, the exterior colour, interior 'wood' is the dark grain, lovely looking van

cyberdyne systems said:
Heebee_GB said:
DSCF4610.jpg

A few details you can see indicate it is, the front wheel arch lip, the exterior colour, interior 'wood' is the dark grain, lovely looking van

Cheers. Picked up the wheel arch lip, missed the darker wood. I've a 71 early in Sierra Yellow with the lighter wood etc so exterior colour isn't a give away.
Have yet to see another 71 westy in Sierra yellow.

I love that panel van, especially the interior - did you get a shot of that to share?
Owners are cool too, met them at our club meet back in June 8)

If memory serves the wheels are European Audi snow alloys or something.

Famous! 8)
Thanks for the nice comments guys. It was a really nice show, chilled atmosphere and some lovely cars. definitely going again next year.
The wheels on the bus are Audi A8, pretty rare as not many people paying 50 grand+ for a new A8 specced 16" alloys. they're generally used as winter wheels in Europe.