• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Custom Bus iPhone cases.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

55ovalcharlie

Reaction score
Hi all.

Thought some of you may be interested in some of these iPhone 4 cases that I have had made up using some of the illustrations that I have drawn. They are proper cases with the image embedded into the plastic case - so they're not just stickers.

Hope you like them - they took me an age to draw! :lol: - I can let them go at £20 each inc postage in the UK. :D

This one now sold to married blonde
beigebayfuchscase.jpg

These ones still available
beigebaycase.jpg

hibiscusbluesplitcase.jpg

bluesplutprofilecase.jpg

bluesplitpanelcasewhite.jpg

bluesplitpanelcase.jpg

and this is what the other sides of the case are like.

backofcase2.jpg

backofcase1.jpg

to answer the several questions I have had about OTHER designs - yes I can get bespoke cases made - however the costs will be a bit higher as
1) I have to draw up a new image which does take quite a long time!
2) I then only get probably 1 case made and I have higher costs for the more limited a run is.

Anyway - for those interested in custom cases, then just drop me a p.m. and I'll see what I can do

thanks for all the interest so far

Charlie

Hi Charlie, where in Nottingham are you please? I'd like one of the top ones please (white case) and could pick up if your local to my family there! What's the cost without postage? Thank you.

Any discount for the forum members? :mrgreen:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-Early-Bay-Window-Camper-Van-iPhone-4-4S-Hard-Case-Black-Custom-/120847449555?pt=UK_MobilePhones_MobilePhonesCasesPouches&hash=item1c2311bdd3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hi there

i'm just trying to cover my costs here and am pretty much just giving away the good 10 to 15 hours taken to draw and shade each image. I won't be able to get the cases much cheaper without ordering them in bulk i'm afraid, and at present I just have one of each design.

And at £20, give or take a penny or two they are priced the same as the utter tat iPhone cases already on ebay with the (in my opinion) naff crazy looking "big wheeled" animations that have been around for decades now.

Best I can do on these is £19.50 for earlybay people

cheers

cheers buddy - glad you like it :)

they are a real pain to get decent photos of as the flash pics up all the tiny dots that make up the shading and the photos don't look nearly as good as they do in the flesh.

all the early bay cases now sold! :)

I will be ordering some more shortly but thanks to all those who have shown an interest so far - really appreciate it

T-shirts come in the next day or so :)

Hi Charlie

Mine arrived this afternoon :D :D

Great quality & fast too - the photo does not do it justice

Thanks

G

61258839.jpg

Hi there - really glad you are pleased with it. Didn't realise you lived so close to me - I'm only down the M1 a bit at Hucknall.

I got some of the sample t-shirts today Graham and the quality on the printing of them blows the case printing away! awesome finish - will post some pics over the weekend hopefully.

:)

Ok - I've just knocked up this new website to display these cases on
I've also added onto this website the new T-Shirts that I have had made featuring some of these designs.

there's also a couple of other cases on this site which are the samples that I was sent by some of the other suppliers I got to quote on this. There's nowt wrong with them to be honest, I just thought the ones I have gone with for the main order just had the edge on printing quality.

hope you like them :D

oh - and if you use the discount code "tintop" at checkout, that should take care of the postage charges the website will add on for the iPhone cases. 8)

I've just added some free downloadable wallpapers to the website - just add them to your shopping cart, checkout (you won't be billed for them 8) ) and download.

so far there are a couple for your laptops / desktops and then a few more which are iPhone screen size.

http://www.aircooledapparel.com/Free_Wallpapers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts