• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

deluxe bay parts

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eastwood

Reaction score
Listing for a friend:

full set of seats frount and 2 bench seats in brown no rips but need a good clean with 3 pannel arm rests 300 pounds

full mat set cab walkthrough mat and cargo all very good 200

2 spare wheel covers for rear weel well 1 brown 1 black 30 each

rear engine hatch rust free 40 pounds

2 hi back beetle seats 50 pounds

all going to dub freeze and can be picked up

07624459536 tony

cid_0_1seat.jpg

cid_0_1mat.jpg

cid_0_1mirror.jpg

cid_0_1more.jpg

cid_0_1Tony.jpg

cid_0_1back.jpg

cid_0_1seatback.jpg

Will he split the front and rear seat set up?

Anyone who fancies the two rear bench seats so I can have the cab seats, drop me a PM, and we can do a deal??

If anyone buys the middle seat and doesn't want the ashtray or grab handle please let me know as i will buy these from you. Long shot i know but i am desperate :evil: , or if eastwood can check if they could be sold seperate that would be great. cheers :D

Panzer if you wait till tomorrow I'll have a look I know I have these lying about somewhere, hopefully the snow will subside a touch for me to look

Araon said:
Panzer if you wait till tomorrow I'll have a look I know I have these lying about somewhere, hopefully the snow will subside a touch for me to look

Cheers Araon that would be ace.

THE LAST PANZER said:
If anyone buys the middle seat and doesn't want the ashtray or grab handle please let me know as i will buy these from you. Long shot i know but i am desperate :evil: , or if eastwood can check if they could be sold seperate that would be great. cheers :D

PM me an offer on these items ..... we may be forming a cooperative purchase here, but need to act fast(ish) and Id need commitment via a deposit to go ahead. :)

I called Tony about the luggage-bar, but at the moment he doesn't want to split it from the seat.

So, if anyone buys the rear bench seat and doesn't want the luggae-bar I'll take it off their hands :)

Latest posts