Deluxe rear light measurements

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bay window bandit

Reaction score
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone has the dimensions for the tail light and reverse light panel on ann early bay, I've purchased the original reverse lights at our VW nationals, but I don't know how far above the tail lights they should be or how big the hole needs to be.
If someone has one that they are restoring that doesn't have them fitted at the moment and could measure them, or even better, trace them for me, that would be fantastic.

Thanks in advance
Mats.

bay window bandit said:
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone has the dimensions for the tail light and reverse light panel on ann early bay, I've purchased the original reverse lights at our VW nationals, but I don't know how far above the tail lights they should be or how big the hole needs to be.
If someone has one that they are restoring that doesn't have them fitted at the moment and could measure them, or even better, trace them for me, that would be fantastic.

Thanks in advance
Mats.

Hi Mats,

If it's not raining tonight I can trace it for you.
If it is, I'll do it later in the week when it's dry.
Pm me your address so I can send it to you.

Cheers

Andy

i am in need of the same but i am located in pakistan. wondering how can i ever get such traces :( and if i couldn't, i would leave my european spec 69 alone and keep it european (and wont add the reverse lights) :D

Hey man,

My lights still aren't in, so I can do another set of Traces for you.

Just pm me you adddress and give me a couple of weeks.

Cheers

Andy

That's great. I will PM you the details. Thanks!

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk

You're right. Stock it is then.

Guess I can now sell the two reverse lights to free some much needed funds ;)

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk

Latest posts