Deluxes Pleeeeeease!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RICH-I-AM

Reaction score
Having a total mare with my 70 Deluxe at the mo and need cheering up :(
Anyone got any pix of there Busses,need to get me arse into gear realy.But been an expensive
and busy couple of months and run out of steam.
The good,the bad and the rusty please :mrgreen:

Just remember it's all worth it when you get out and stay at sites like this in your deluxe...

IMG_3772.jpg

IMG_8250.jpg

Good luck!

Hi man , good look with your bus , we all know it take's time but you know its going to be worth it in the end , here's a picture of my old deluxe .
065.jpg

Whats your opinion on them for camping purposses?
Used to have a UK 72 Devon with poptop.Was very rusty
and had to go :!:
I went to Santapod once this year as i only got the bus in August and me n the missus kipped in our teardrop.
But this one is a sunroof model.
Anyone have problems besides trying to stand up? :mrgreen:

Rich

Nice buses, how do you tell an original factory deluxe from one thats had the trims added :?: i have what i think is deluxe bits on mine but am not sure if they have been added. Cheers

this one went to brum and was one of the most original ones i`ve ever come across
71deluxeuk001.jpg

71deluxeuk003.jpg

71deluxeuk004.jpg

went to a guy called jason..very nice gentleman..haven`t heard about the bus since...does anyone recognise it?

not got many decent shots of mine online, but this one is ok....
watersplash-web.jpg

and i'll show you my rear end if you like...
rear-of-van-for-web.jpg

it's interesting that when i got mine (in 2002) i thought the red was fairly unique, since then there have been LOADS knocking around

I've never seen a dove blue deluxe though, reckon that would look the sweetest

and why havent some of you got partners in chrome under your name eh?!

which reminds me, here's a shot of the partners in chrome informal lineup at stanford hall a couple of years ago...
sh-line-up.jpg

and mike, loving that shot of your van, excellent work as ever

Latest posts