• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

devon cushions cream/brown

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lobie

Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Devon
wanted cushions like in pic for 71/72 devon in brown/cream if poss

want you got and how much anything considered look for retro style

I have the rear over engine bay cushion and the two rear seat cushions in blue that I bought off whistler on here (see he build thread for pictures). Good condition and they have been re foamed. I paid £40 plus £20 courier so id like to get my money back really - so £60.
I searched or 4 years for an orange set and ended up having an exact copy made for £500!
I also have one buddy seat cushion set in a yellow colour and a orange over engine bay cushion up for grabs

Ched said:
I have the rear over engine bay cushion and the two rear seat cushions in blue that I bought off whistler on here (see he build thread for pictures). Good condition and they have been re foamed. I paid £40 plus £20 courier so id like to get my money back really - so £60.
I searched or 4 years for an orange set and ended up having an exact copy made for £500!
I also have one buddy seat cushion set in a yellow colour and a orange over engine bay cushion up for grabs

got any pics please

Latest posts