devon moonraker question

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luke

Reaction score
I have a small problem with my moonraker that i was hoping some one cold help me with. When i took the interior out for the resto i did not make a note of how it went back togeather, now ive forgotten... The problem i am having is locating the waste pipe coming from the sink, there is an outlet hole in the floor but this seems to link up to the drip tray under the coolbox, i cant find a way of sqeezing the pipe under, have i put it togeather wrong? I dont realy want to drill a new hole if it is unnecessary. Please help, at ther moment my waste pipe doesnt go anywhere and if i forget one day i threaten to send water spilling out all over my new carpet!!
thanks in advance, luke :D

surely someone must have restored a moonraker or can poke there eyeball down the back of the fridge ;)

Sorry dude, I don't think I have a std fridge on mine as I don't have a drainage pipe from mine.

just had a look, only have one pipe from sink goes down the back of the coolbox thru the floor exiting between the jacking point & the wheel arch.

Latest posts