Do I really need to remove the front seat?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinky

Reaction score
Hello all
I need to remove the grab handle from the bulk head behind the passenger seat to make room for my cooker but I can't get to the nuts!
Is there a way to tip the seats forward or does it need removing to get to it?

Thanks, Kerri

Standard seats slide on their runners, unless you're not standard. They also recline as well with the wheel on the front between your legs.

No passenger seat doesn't slide it's on clips, if they are stock seats lift the front of the cushion and this pulls down the back of the seat and it unclips from the bulkhead, the seat can then be simply lifted out.
Assuming its stock seat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Graham L said:
No passenger seat doesn't slide it's on clips, if they are stock seats lift the front of the cushion and this pulls down the back of the seat and it unclips from the bulkhead, the seat can then be simply lifted out.
Assuming its stock seat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you very much> Just been out there and removed it :) Easy Peasy.....I think I'll be better equipped when my Haynes manual arrives!

Kerri x

Kerri - get a bently manual - got mine off amazon about £20 delivered ;)

simo said:
Kerri - get a bently manual - got mine off amazon about £20 delivered ;)

But I don't drive a Bentley! :lol: ......I've already ordered a Haynes one now....Doh!

Latest posts