Does any make a small bracket instead of splash pans

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes ,all he could do was give me a claim form,will make some more but cant do it till next week now.

Cheers mate, nice change to see someone good to their word regarding making good Royal Mail's cock-ups, I'll keep an eye out for them, cheers.

Hi there,

If you have any more or are likely to make another batch I could do with a pair.....will pm.
Not urgent, just nice to have for the day I finally get a bumper on there!

Dave

Hi,

If you have any more of these I would love a pair please :)

Let me know and how much monies.

Take care

J

will sort new batch this friday,not been on here for a week as busy sorting house ect ,been a bit like diy sos,ground force and changing rooms.thats new heating system,landscapeing the garden and took down old conservetory today.

dave-----no job and still not enough hours in the day :roll:

Awesome many thanks :) Sounds like you have been having a busy time!

I am off camping over the weekend but please defo book me down for a set.

Take care

J

67panel said:
will sort new batch this friday,not been on here for a week as busy sorting house ect ,been a bit like diy sos,ground force and changing rooms.thats new heating system,landscapeing the garden and took down old conservetory today.

dave-----no job and still not enough hours in the day :roll:

THATS ANOUTHER BATCH THEN 8) only made 4 sets cos by the time i have cut out 8 blanks with tin snips,filed them ,drilled and bent to shape my arms fubared,and it takes 3+ hours :shock: will pm you all later,cheers dave.

Mickey Sam said:
Cheers mate, nice change to see someone good to their word regarding making good Royal Mail's cock-ups, I'll keep an eye out for them, cheers.

Hi, replacement brackets received, now painted , all ready to go on .

Just want to say 'fair play' to 67 Panel , first set lost in the post , second set made and shipped, top man ;)

well i have made all the brackets ,pm'ed every one and only 3 replied :roll: so 7 sets up for grabs ,first come first served.

Ok so who sent £s with no name ect ,discribe envolope so I knowwhere to post to.

Latest posts