• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Dormobile Door Badge Wanted - So annoying!! :-(

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rikki James

Reaction score
So, this Big Bang/Early Bay Camp Out weekend I managed to loose one of my Dormobile door badges, must have fallen off at some point. It took me for ever to locate them as they were missing when I first got the bus….. GUTTED!! Anyway if you have one/a pair kicking around the needs a good home, I'm your man!!

Cheers

Rikki 07802 884 583

try this website

http://www.dormobile.co.uk/pdfs/VWpartsROW.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

How about this... I have a dormobile cooker surplus to requirement, if you have door badges and are interested I doing a deal ie your badges for my cooker please give me a shout ;) Cheers. Rikki. 07802 884 583

Have you tried such avenues as the Bedford or Land-Rover Dormobile conversions?

I've seen Bedford CF conversions with the badge you are talking about...

If you were to get hold of the badge surround, it might also be possible to get an infill sticker made up in the correct font by copying the other side.

It might be worth a phone call to Dormobile to see what they have, despite their website saying out of stock - they may have some bits kicking about.??

Very annoying as you say - good luck!

How kind and thanks for the advice, however I have tried all the avenues you've mentioned to no avail :-( Bedford/Landrover/Ford conversions have specific Dormobile badges which interestingly are all different (I have a few). If nothing turns up I think I may have to bit the bullet and have the badge made (might do a batch so that other people don't have to go through this!!!). If this happens I will take you up on you kind offer of the inserts chap.

Many thanks

Rikki.

Dickie524 said:
Have you tried such avenues as the Bedford or Land-Rover Dormobile conversions?

I've seen Bedford CF conversions with the badge you are talking about...

If you were to get hold of the badge surround, it might also be possible to get an infill sticker made up in the correct font by copying the other side.

It might be worth a phone call to Dormobile to see what they have, despite their website saying out of stock - they may have some bits kicking about.??

Very annoying as you say - good luck!

;)

7073497.jpg

Rikki... We said hello briefly before at hook road... I thought the dormobile door badges were like this: (pictures from my van, unfortunately about 15 years ago, they are no longer on the van, the rear one is in pieces in my glove box and no idea where the door D4/6 badge is. Wasn't on the bus when I bought it)
83f8b4d46d96938fb64540dc20611b52.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry meant to say before Brighton breeze.. Also if you are doing some reproductions then I'm in!

D46 badges.... your bus must be post 1970 Dormobile as pre's have the silver door badge as mine has. Still waiting for production costings but I will post on here as soon as I do.

Bookie said:
Rikki... We said hello briefly before at hook road... I thought the dormobile door badges were like this: (pictures from my van, unfortunately about 15 years ago, they are no longer on the van, the rear one is in pieces in my glove box and no idea where the door D4/6 badge is. Wasn't on the bus when I bought it)
83f8b4d46d96938fb64540dc20611b52.png

Latest posts