DORMOBILE PICS PLEASE

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trikky2 said:
Nice pics Benyon - where were they taken - can you remember?

Yeah, I think...

The first was in central Romania just north of Curtea de Arges, and if anyone watched Top Gear last month when they went to Romania, this picture was taken about 20 minutes before 'The greatest driving road in Europe' - we didn't know this at the time, and turned round at this point to go a different route :oops:
The second was also in Romania East of Brasov on a ridge in the mountains, absolutely stunning the view from here!
The third was somewhere north of Ancient Olympia in the Peleponnese area of Greece, can't remeber exactly where...
The next was nr Katerini, south west of Thessoloniki, North Greece.
Still in Greece, the next was approx 40miles east of Thessoloniki, North Greece.
The final spot (so good we went there twice) was in South Italy at Palmi which is almost as far as Sicily.

Looking back I can appreciate how lucky we were to make this trip happen, at the time we were too busy having such a great time, now we're back I want to be away again!!

Thanks Benyon - much appreciated. I havn't been to those parts before and your pictures have given me ideas for another road trip :)

Trikky2 said:
Thanks Benyon - much appreciated. I havn't been to those parts before and your pictures have given me ideas for another road trip :)

Of the 20 odd countries we visited and 15000miles we covered we both agreed Romania was certainly the place we were most impressed with and would love to go back to. Bulgaria was also great and I am disappointed we didn't get to spend longer in Hungary. If I had chance to go on another trip, Eastern Europe is where I'd spend most of my time!

a few more........

DSC02482.jpg

busatshakey2.jpg

2009_08220095.jpg

Parked up in Arnhem Holland.

2009_08220513.jpg

Latest posts