Drilled finger

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What were you thinking man? Trying to drill your finger :shock:
and before you went to A&E you found time to put finger to keyboard-ouch to let us know of your predicament :shock:!!

When drilling fingers I always recommend using a slow speed and some lubrication. Never snapped a bit in one of my fingers, yet.

Get well soon

bleeding to death but still had the time to tell us, thats a dedicated earlybay.com member :lol: (not laughing at the accident by the way, get well soon!)

it does seem a bit of a strange thing to do, come to think of it... finger punctured... bleeding heavily... risk of tetanus... must... post.... on..... early...... b............... arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

but it's strange how the mind works... mrs councillor's dad died on thursday night, and she is of course as upset as i've seen her in over twenty years... and i'm as upset as i've ever been at her upset, and yet once i'd seen her off to be with her mum and taken the boy to school it was like, "right, let's go and piss about on earlybay for a bit..."

*earlybay - worse than crack*

discuss

:|

[

*earlybay - worse than crack*

discuss

:|[/quote]
Well i ca`nt say i`ve ever been addicted to crack, :?
but i am developing an unhealthy addiction to everything Earlybay :D

there was very littel blood and it was so fast I didnt really feel it got to go to chelmsford 7am broomfeild hospital they think there may be some metal left behind the sheet metal bender I was making will have to wait it was all going so well too.Frankie

While we are waiting for the OPs pictures, heres an after picture (admittedly a very poor one)of a similar drill through thumb incident as a result of some careless jailbar installation.
The drill bit went into the thumb and through the nail - which has now grown out.
Not as easy as it looks trying to take a picture of your thumb using your webcam :lol:

StillCap0000.jpg

I once cut the top part of my finger in 2 opening a tin of frankfater sausages, had to drive 30miles to A+E. Wait 4 hrs to be seen to be centre of attraction by the nurses cos they could'nt believe how i done it.

Sat here now thinking dammm i should have taken a photo. :lol:

Latest posts